BUSWORLD PHOTOGRAPHY

I AM CHRISTOPHER LEACH THE ARTIST. I started this blog so that I can share with everyone my vast collection of transport photographs showing a personal and nostalgic view of the industry with images that span some 45 years taking in the U.K and some of Europe. I have no darkroom and so rather than being the perfectionist after tidying them up I upload the images warts and all, and even those that won't scan squarely or are scratched. In a way it adds age and character. You are all free to download these for your personal use but please remember I still own them and you are not just free to use them without prior permission for any knd of publishing. Click on images to enlarge them and if you want to see more leave your comments or visit my website for the mother-site with galleries including those Buses & Girls: PICTUREWORLD

Saturday 7 April 2018

CAMERA IS BROKEN SO MY VERY LAST NEW POST FOR NOW

I'm afraid till I get a new camera this is the very last new image I have to put on here. The scanner is jiggered and the lens is stuck in one position on my Cannon G20 which is why I couldn't zoom in on the Holmeswood MAN coach passing Stafford Hospital on it's way towards the town. Considering I could only hold the camera out and wait till the coach came near enough it didn't turn out too badly. Of course I have more than enough material to keep posting but I'm missing my camera already. As I told one of my friends it's a good job then that there are no Arriva buses in Stafford on a Sunday except from Telford. Cannock Garage is now closed that day which is ridiculous when it's catchment area is urban and the shops are open and people still have to go to work. It's a pity they couldn't do half-fare journeys on this day or something just to get people to use the bus because to be fair to Arriva they are pretty empty.

No comments: