BUSWORLD PHOTOGRAPHY

I AM CHRISTOPHER LEACH THE ARTIST. I started this blog so that I can share with everyone my vast collection of transport photographs showing a personal and nostalgic view of the industry with images that span some 45 years taking in the U.K and some of Europe. I have no darkroom and so rather than being the perfectionist after tidying them up I upload the images warts and all, and even those that won't scan squarely or are scratched. In a way it adds age and character. You are all free to download these for your personal use but please remember I still own them and you are not just free to use them without prior permission for any knd of publishing. Click on images to enlarge them and if you want to see more leave your comments or visit my website for the mother-site with galleries including those Buses & Girls: PICTUREWORLD

Friday 5 August 2016

If the Stig was a Coach A663 EMY

National London was based on the old Timpson's business at Catford in South London and included Samualsons. Quite exotic at the time when Plaxton and Duple bodied Leopards and Tigers were the norm were some Bova Futura whose styling might have been copied by The Stig on BBC Top Gear for his daft helmet lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi chritopher I found this picture you so lovingly took and you can’t imagine the joy it s brought me that’s me in dicky seat reading we just left Victoria on way to Switzerland with holiday makers thank you so much for having such an interest in coaches we were too busy to take our own thanks so much